We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over
the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: your safety and the safety of our staff is always our number one focus.
Prior to COVID-19 concerns, we already followed universal precautions as outlined by OSHA and CDC standards. Our office already has rigorous sanitation and sterilization protocols, which we will be enhancing further.
We are taking extended safety measures to further protect our patients and team by implementing the following protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed at the office and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing for patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will only allow one patient and one parent to enter or exit the office at a time. No siblings allowed unless sibling has an appointment. Note: If you come early to your appointment or if the dentist is running late with the previous appointment, you will have to wait outside the office until the last patient leaves, so that we can disinfect the office.
- Anyone who accompanies the patient must wear a facemask.
- All temperatures will be taken before patient and parent walk into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
We are encouraging a ‘touch-free’ check in and billing process. We will need your email address in order for us to provide access to complete forms online, email receipts, and receive appointment reminders.
Here is what you can expect before your next appointment:
- You will receive an appointment reminder through text and email. Please confirm your appointment via one of those reminders.
- Before you arrive please log in to your patient portal and complete any required forms. Use the address provided below.
- Once you have logged in there will be an option to ‘Go to my forms’ which you can click on to complete and sign any required forms.
- If this is your first time logging in to your patient portal, then upon login you will be prompted to contact our office. Please call us and we can send you an invitation email to the patient portal.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Due to the new safety measures we are taking at the office, we request that you arrive on time for your appointment. Please do not arrive more than 20 minutes early. If you do arrive early you will have to wait outside the office until we will call you in.
- When you arrive please call the office line to inform about your arrival. Office team member will meet you at the entrance and escort you into the waiting room.
- COVID screening – Upon arrival for your appointment we will require that sign a COVID screening form. This will ask you a series of questions related to possible COVID exposure or symptoms. We are collecting this information from you in order to ensure the safety of other patients and our staff.
- **If pre-payment is needed** We will email you a copy of your estimated charges for today, and request that you provide credit or debit card information in order to process your payment over the phone prior to coming in for your visit.
- We will escort you into the operatory room when it is time for your appointment.
During your appointment:
- While you are being seen for your visit today we will go ahead and book your next appointment.
- We will email you a copy of the treatment and estimated charges.
- We will process your payment while you are in the operatory chair and email you a receipt for the payment.
How to book dental appointment:
- The best way to book an appointment with us is over the phone. Remember, we are open Monday-Friday from 9-6 pm and every other Saturday from 9-4 pm. Our office number is 212-922-3790. E-mail: MHinfo@tinyteethnyc.com.
As information continues to develop you can be assured that our safety measures will continue to evolve as needed. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you,
The team at Murray Hill Pediatric Dentistry.